Saturday 21 January 2012

Design for Society- Animatic Updates

I've basically got everything ready to make the animatic except for some of the music. I plan to integrate screenshots of the game with my work on Photoshop to make the animatic, with animated text and camera movements to give it a bit of emotion. I've done the music myself as well, although as said before, I'm missing one track to give the animatic a bit of a threatening feel at the end. Right now, the music is more peaceful and mysterious but I need something more dark for the end of the animatic.

Here are some of the Photoshop images I've done by scanning in my research sketches of jellyfish. I plan to do something clever with letters on each of the images to reveal the game title at the end.








No comments:

Post a Comment