Monday 20 May 2013

Negotiated Study 2- Digital Concept Art

The majority of my work for this brief was concept art, and I've completed a considerable amount. I will post some of my work stages first and then display the final images.

First I sketched the outline of the composition.

I then blocked in areas in monochrome shades, to get the shadows right.

I then added light areas, and then desaturated the image
Later on once, I'd gotten used to it, I still sketched the composition...

But went straight for colours instead of monochromatic shades.

To me, the end results were a bit more vibrant.

Here are all my digital paintings in their final versions:

Attack of the Stabbing Scarf

Bloody Painting

Casa Buia (Dark House)

Coming For You...

Demonic Totem

Don't Look Out of the Window

Dragged into the Darkness

Encountering the Shawled Scythe

Fatal Trap

The Claw of Nightmares

Hospital Syringe

Intruder

Looming Hazard

The Mountain Pass

Mutilated Body

Shadowy Figure

There's Something Behind You...

Swift Apparition

The Cooked Head

The Shack at the Base of the Mountain

Attic Attacker

Brutal Murderer

The Cursed Lake

Derelict Building

Fleeing the Killer

Head in a Jar

No comments:

Post a Comment