Friday 25 November 2011

Fragments- Beginnings

I have recently been using RPG Maker VX to help with my Design for Society Brief, as I'm creating an RPG based on a jellyfish takeover in the future, during global warming. However, it inspired me to start creating a game concept I'd thought of in college. At this stage, the game has only just started in development and I'm currently drafting a proper GDD to go along with this new project!

Here are a few screenshots of the development happening. The world map has been created and coding for the characters, equipment, some enemies and some of the locations are complete. Of course, I'm aiming to use my own graphics eventually and the screenshots are using default sprites and portraits for the moment.

The characters have been coded into the game with a respective class.

A sneak peek at the world map screen.
A screenshot of a boss battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment