Friday 27 April 2012

Game On!- Monster Front View

After showing my recent work to my tutor, Sonia, it was discussed that my monsters should be depicted in the format of a professional concept art 'proposal', with a front view, side view, rear view and then a natural pose. As I've done just natural poses, this leaves me with doing each monster from each angle. We also discussed giving the monsters a 'shiny' look that you get from severe burns, similar to preserved corpses found in peat bogs, such as the famous 'Tollund Man'.

Today, I started on a generic front view that I will use for each monster, as they are essentially the same in looks (they are burnt husks), and then alter them individually to depict each monster (such as adding Sunny's medical braces, removing Tristan's hands, altering heights, etc).


No comments:

Post a Comment